CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me







Hi, My name is Flynn. My favourite things right now are:


  • Playing soccer

  • Transformers

  • Super Mario

  • Drawing

  • Camping

  • WWE ( My favourite is John Cena)



  • I love going to school and playing with my friends

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Flynn How are you doing with your blog? Have you done your post about the Ekka?

Anonymous said...

Flynn, you have made a great start to your blogfolio. I'm impressed with your design choices and I love the clock! I can't wait to see how your folio grows. You've certainly got lots of learning to share.

Harry's Folio said...

Hi Flynn

I love your blog. Thanks for being such a good friend.

Anonymous said...

Hello Flynn, Cathy in London here!! I love your blog. Would love to know more about the comics you make? Waterman sounds cool!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Flynn,
Thankyou for finding my hat, I hope you find your hat.

Anonymous said...

Hi Flynn I like Thunderbirds too. Thunderbird 2 and 4 are my favorite what are your favorites Flynn?

Ben said...

Hi Flynn

Your blog is really good. I love the Transformers and I like Thunderbirds too. See you at school

Anonymous said...

Hey Flynn,
Your blog is very famous over here in Mexico, we have showed it to all the Mexicans we have met!
Tomorrow we are going to Peru, so i will make sure i tell everyone there about your very funny blog

Anonymous said...

I liuc uor bog

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the jaging (dragon) it is coowl

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the jaging (dragon) it is coowl

Anonymous said...

Hi Flynn.
Do you like ane thng else bsid power rangers?

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the jaging and the pig.

Anonymous said...

Hi flynn

Ben said...

I like to play soccer, criket, ride my bike, fishing and drawing. I like your blog color.

Anonymous said...

I like camping too. See you soon! from tamekah

Paddy's Folio said...

hi Flynn I like wwe because it has good wrestelers.